How to choose your treadmill
A treadmill is one of the best investments for exercising at home. Before purchasing a treadmill you have to consider several factors that will make your treadmill a great purchase.
· Budget: What is your budget and how much do you want to spend?.
· Extras: you should consider the options of programs, heart rate monitors and additional features.
· Users: How many people will use the treadmill and how often?.
· Space: How much space do you have? Will you need a folding treadmill?.
· Motor power: The motor power directly affects the quality of the tape. Motors with less than 1.5CV are the recommended treadmills for walking, while 2.5 /3CV or more are for frequent running. You also have to take into account that the body weight of each one also affects and if you are a big person you will need more power.
· Size of the surface of the treadmill: to run, the minimum surface must be at least 120cm by 45cm wide. If you measure more than 180cm to walk, it is recommended that the surface has a minimum of 132cm and to run a minimum of 137cm.
· Easy and simple to use access control panel.
Cushioning: the design and materials of the running surface must be stable due to the movements of the stride and absorb shocks.
· Inclination: the ideal is that the treadmill has an incline of 10% or more. If the treadmill has the descent function, it offers a better simulation of outdoor running conditions.
· Maximum weight: if you are a large person, look at the maximum weight values. This data also serves to know the robustness of the tape.
· Speed: if you are going to use it to run, the minimum speed it must have is 10km
· Stability: the framework and structure must be stable.
Foldable and easy to move treadmill: make sure to measure the space where you are going to place the treadmill a> and if space is limited, the best option is a folding one. You also have to take into account the displacement, that it has wheels and that it is comfortable to move from one place to another..
Once the treadmill arrives at your home, try different programs and explore all its features to get the most out of it.
We hope you enjoy your new treadmill and remember to give it the maintenance your treadmill requires!.